Pages

Disable select-text

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thank You, Lord of 'Making Us Feel Brand New'

I am indeed feeling myself of being "brand new" for your thoughtfulness on my 65th birthday. I appreciate such spirit uplifting gesture coming from you for being a part in your life and what I have done in my most humble way of serving you and  kept our friendship burning.

My wife and I are very much thankful for your greetings and also to those who have given us a "minute" gift of love especially to our children, grandchildren.

To recognize such wonderful thoughts, I have the following screenshots  from those well wishers and greeters on my 65th birthday on October 13, 2016. These greetings are  published on my personal Facebook account and on DepEd ICT Coordinators page in FB which I managed and administered:

THANK YOU, LORD...







On wonderful, memorable birthday party....




Those DepEd ICT Coordinators Facebook members have the following greetings to me:


On the other thread...



On slicing the cake prepared by his Balabag Elem. School teachers...



On surprise birthday party...



And to those who greeted me lately, our heartfelt and sincere appreciation for such thoughtfulness beyond compare. As what the popular song says, "You make me feel brand new" as popularized by The Stylistics 1968. Again thank you. We love you.

P.S. To all my children, grandchildren, thank. We love you from Nanay and Tatay.

No comments:

Post a Comment